Children with a developed mind that can image well, they tend to have very good memory.
There are a few activities you can do to improve this but today, we are only going to talk about
Return to Womb Image Training (less than 3 years old)
Before carrying out the return to the womb image training, please practice relaxation and deep breathing exercise together with your child.
You may hug him/her and image this in your mind. (Imageing that your child is going back to your womb). when your child is 3 years and above of age, he/she can do this on their own while you say out the steps.
- Lie down on the floor and close your eyes
- Exhale slowly and flatten your tummy
- Ok, inhale an swell out your tummy and make your tummy like a big balloon
- repeat this breathing three times
- ok, now you can come back to normal breathing
- now let us image that your body is going to get smaller and smaller
- now you are a xx year old , you are going to get much smaller, now you are a one year old baby. you are going to be even smaller, now you are in mummy's tummy.
- Let;s take a look around in your other;s tummy. What does it feel like? What do you feel? Tell me what you are seeing and feeling
- You are in mummy's tummy and mummy and daddy are looking forward to seeing you grow everyday ad being born very healthy, Your mummy and daddy are very happy that you are going to be born. Everyone in our family loves you and is looking forward to you being born.
- Now, let's be born again from mummy's tummy
- Now you are born a healthy baby. Remember when you were born? Tell me how it was
- (Bring them to their own age)
- Ok, now you are coming back to where you are now, I will count 3, 2, 1 and you will be back home as a xx year old child
- 3,2,1, here you are back now!
If your child has any bad habits, you can undo them by giving them a positive commmand when they are in your womb and after they are reborn, reaffirm this positive command.